Global Emergency Vehicles
Your Reliable Source for Quality Emergency Vehicles
Call Us Toll-Free: 855-547-9111
Transit 250 Ford
Please call 855-547-9111 for an inquiry for this vehicle or CLICK HERE to send an e-mail request
Stock #: 3016
Sub-category: Type II
Model: Transit 250
- Gas or Diesel Engine
- Ergonomic Design
- Greater Payload
Global Emergency Vehicles is proud to offer this Type II on a Ford Transit chassis. This vehicle has many new advancements that will make the job easier. First, it is designed with the end user's comfort in mind. The cab is laid out for maximum ergonomic effect and offers plenty of features right at your fingertips. This vehicle is built to offer the largest payload in the class and comes with a sliding door that makes working out of the ambulance more convenient. The lightweight conversion will reduce operating costs by providing better fuel economy and decreasing wear on replaceable chassis components. Call Today to Learn More about these Vehicles!
- 3.7L V6 Gas or 3.2L Powerstroke Diesel Engine
- Power Windows
- Power Locks
- Power Mirrors
- Power Steering
- ABS Brakes
- Standard AC
- Cruise Control
- Tilt Steering
- Dual Front Air Bags
- Message Center includes Full Trip Computer and Engine-Hours Meter
- Weldon LED Interior Cot Lights
- Whelen LED 700 Series
- Whelen red LED Grille Lights
- Whelen Intersection red LED lights
- Whelen 700 Series Halogen Scene Lights
- Whelen 295HFS2 Siren
- Whelen Bumper Mounted Siren Speakers
- Hand Held Spotlight
Patient Module Features
- Window Access to Patient Module
- Sliding Side Door Access
- RC Tronics System w/ 2 Action Panels
- 20A Shoreline w/ Twist-lock
- Battery Charger
- Pre-wire for Inverter with Switch
- Four 12VDC Outlets - 2x in Action Area, 1x in Kit Tree, and 1x in Front Console
- Two 110VAC / 15A Outlets - 1x Duplex in Action Area & 1x Duplex in Front Console
- USB 2.1 Outlets
- Flip-up Rear Step
- Two Person Squad Bench or Single Person Swivel Seat and Paramedic Workstation
- Attendant Seat - Seamless Hi-Bac 3PT Seat Belt
- Two Oxygen Outlets
- Type "M" O2 Tank Holder
- Two Ceiling IV Holders
Global Emergency Vehicles is proud to offer this unique and cutting edge conversion on the Ford Transit. Call today to find out how these rigs could help your squad!
-Please Call For Pricing
If you have been looking for where to buy Brand New Ambulance, look no further because Global Emergency Vehicles is the right place!
Every ambulance, fire apparatus, rescue, or wheelchair vehicle that we sell goes through our detailed 125-point comprehensive vehicle inspection. We spend a lot of time and effort in order to make sure that our emergency vehicles are 100% both mechanically and cosmetically.
Global Emergency Vehicles is a dealer of new and used ambulances and we are always willing to satisfy your needs for emergency vehicles. Our goal is to be certain that every unit that we sell becomes a great ambulance, fire apparatus, rescue vehicle, or wheelchair mobility vehicle for our customers.
If you don't see the exact ambulance, or other emergency vehicle, that you are looking for in our current inventory, we will be happy to source it for you. Please Inquire!
We can arrange shipping of this vehicle anywhere in the US and to any major port in the world. Please, contact us for a quote.