When people are ready to buy a new ambulance they often turn to Braun who is known for selling premier quality emergency vehicles. They have now broadened their range with a new ambulance called the Braun Responder. It is a small Type III Ambulance based on the Freightliner Sprinter Chassis, and it looks to offer the level of quality we expect from Braun in a small, maneuverable package.
Braun’s own list of features for the Responder is as follows:
- 12.5’ Module length / Maximize Storage Space
- Isolated O2 Compartment compliant with NFPA1917 / Safety
- EZ Glide Sliding side entry door with 4” lowered entry height /Improved Ergonomics
- Door-Forward design / Optimize Interior Space
- MasterTech IV Electrical System / Ease of Use & Maintenance
- VitalMax LED lighting package / Superior Shadowless Lighting
- Angled Power Distribution Quarters / Ease of Maintenance
- Forward Facing Seating / Crew Safety
- Ergonomic Equipment Storage Design / Easy to reach all equipment
- EVS 1760 4-Point Curbside Seating with fold-up seat cushion /Maximum working space
- Clean Sweep Interior sealed aluminum cabinets / Ease of cleaning and storage capabilities
The Braun Responder looks to be a handy addition to the Braun fleet. It isn’t much bigger than a Type II Ambulance, but is able offer many of the functional advantages of a Type III Ambulance. We, at Global Emergency Vehicles, look forward to having Braun Responders in our inventory of used ambulances in the future.